QSpace at Queen's University >
Maps & GIS >
Maps of Kingston, Ontario Area >
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||Kingston, plan of War Department property (Royal Artillery Park) with the various buildings thereon, transferred by the Imperial Government, to the Dominion Govt. of Canada , on the 19th July 1870 [cartographic|
|Authors: ||Walkem, Charles|
|Keywords: ||Kingston (Ont.) Maps.|
|Issue Date: ||2010|
|Publisher: ||[Montreal, Quebec] : [Royal Engineers Office],|
|Description: ||Publication Date: .|
Scale not known.
Reproduced from original held in the National Map Collection.
Scale of original 1 inch to 80 feet [ca. 1:960].
Insets Site Plan, 1 inch to 400 feet.
Copied from the original compiled and drawn in the HdQs. R.E. Office, Montreal 69-70. Signed Charles Walkem, S. 7 Draftsmans.
Handed over the 19th July 1870 to Lt. Colonel [Wiley] Director of Stores of the Dominion Government. [H.J.W. Gehle], Lieut. Royal Engineers for Comdg. Engineer in Canada 19/7/70 N.A. [Himisworth] Col. Com. R. Engrs.
|Appears in Collections:||Maps of Kingston, Ontario Area|
Items in QSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.