QSpace at Queen's University >
Queen's University Library (QUL) >
Maps and GIS >
Maps of Kingston, Ontario Area >
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||Plan of the lands expropriated by the Corporation of the City of Kingston for the continuation of Grove Street on portions of lots one and two of the concession west of the Grea t Cataraqui River, formerly in the township now in the City of Kingston [cartographic material] /|
|Authors: ||Nash, T.W.|
|Keywords: ||Kingston (Ont.) Maps.|
|Issue Date: ||2010|
|Publisher: ||[s.l] : [s.n.],|
|Description: ||Publication Date: 1878.|
Scale not known.
Reproduced from original held in the National Map Collection.
Scale of original 200 links to one inch.
"Certified correct Kingston 4 Oct. 1878."
The signature of John McIntrye, mayor appears on the plan. Names of William Allen, John Duff, P. Lamoureaux and John McLean, property owners appear on the plan. The seal of the city of Kingston is in the lower right hand corner.
Shows Grand Trunk and Kingston and Pembroke Railways.
|Appears in Collections:||Maps of Kingston, Ontario Area|
Items in QSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.