CHEER: Centre for Health Electronic Education Resources
GOAL & OBJECTIVES
The GOAL of the CHEER facility is:
To facilitate the education, clinical practice and research missions of the Faculty of Health Sciences.
The OBJECTIVES of the CHEER facility are to:
- create a highly visible electronic resource centre for health sciences faculty and students.
- play a key role in facilitating health informatics initiatives.
- to integrate multi-media technology and learning fully into the curriculum
- provide much needed fully equipped state-of-the-art electronic classroom space.
- provide much needed small group learning space.
- meet the need for improved access to computers for student use
- support the faculty and students "distributed" in the Southeastern Ontario region by:
- facilitating electronic access to learning resources
- supporting teaching of distance users
Last revised: 22 June 2004