Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorNash, T.W.en_US
dc.date1878.en_US
dc.date.accessioned2010-04-05T20:02:53Z
dc.date.available2010-04-05T20:02:53Z
dc.date.issued2010-04-05T20:02:53Z
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1974/5474
dc.descriptionPublication Date: 1878.en_US
dc.descriptionScale not known.en_US
dc.descriptionReproduced from original held in the National Map Collection.en_US
dc.descriptionH3/440/Kingston/1878.en_US
dc.descriptionNMC-4027.en_US
dc.descriptionScale of original 200 links to one inch.en_US
dc.description"Certified correct Kingston 4 Oct. 1878."en_US
dc.descriptionThe signature of John McIntrye, mayor appears on the plan. Names of William Allen, John Duff, P. Lamoureaux and John McLean, property owners appear on the plan. The seal of the city of Kingston is in the lower right hand corner.en_US
dc.descriptionShows Grand Trunk and Kingston and Pembroke Railways.en_US
dc.languageENen_US
dc.publisher[s.l] : [s.n.],en_US
dc.source.uri3270112en_US
dc.subjectKingston (Ont.) Maps.en_US
dc.titlePlan of the lands expropriated by the Corporation of the City of Kingston for the continuation of Grove Street on portions of lots one and two of the concession west of the Grea t Cataraqui River, formerly in the township now in the City of Kingston [cartographic material] /en_US
dc.typecartographic materialen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record