Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorWalkem, Charlesen_US
dc.date[1870].en_US
dc.date.accessioned2010-04-05T20:03:12Z
dc.date.available2010-04-05T20:03:12Z
dc.date.issued2010-04-05T20:03:12Z
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1974/5477
dc.descriptionPublication Date: [1870].en_US
dc.descriptionScale not known.en_US
dc.descriptionReproduced from original held in the National Map Collection.en_US
dc.descriptionH3/440/Kingston/1870.en_US
dc.descriptionNMC-10670.en_US
dc.descriptionScale of original 1 inch to 80 feet [ca. 1:960].en_US
dc.descriptionInsets Site Plan, 1 inch to 400 feet.en_US
dc.descriptionCopied from the original compiled and drawn in the HdQs. R.E. Office, Montreal 69-70. Signed Charles Walkem, S. 7 Draftsmans.en_US
dc.descriptionHanded over the 19th July 1870 to Lt. Colonel [Wiley] Director of Stores of the Dominion Government. [H.J.W. Gehle], Lieut. Royal Engineers for Comdg. Engineer in Canada 19/7/70 N.A. [Himisworth] Col. Com. R. Engrs.en_US
dc.languageENen_US
dc.publisher[Montreal, Quebec] : [Royal Engineers Office],en_US
dc.source.uri3270294en_US
dc.subjectKingston (Ont.) Maps.en_US
dc.titleKingston, plan of War Department property (Royal Artillery Park) with the various buildings thereon, transferred by the Imperial Government, to the Dominion Govt. of Canada , on the 19th July 1870 [cartographicen_US
dc.typecartographicen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record