Unknown (Neapolitan sculptor)
The wooden reliquary statue of St. Comasia was made by an unknown Neapolitan sculptor in the mid-17th century. It is the first reliquary statue of St. Comasia in the Cathedral of Martina Franca. Another statue of St. Comasia in silver was added in 1714. The wooden statue is placed on the left side of a carved stone altar made in 1764. On the opposite side of the altar is a sculpture of St. Martina. Photograph(s) licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.